The CICC has been created to provide a platform of communication, interaction and business opportunities to businesses and professionals across the world. This will be achieved using the international network of professionals involved not only in the corporate structure but also thanks to the calibre of companies in the investors and trade organizations levels of membership.
Thanks to our direct links to governments and representatives of various countries, we will create links and connections that will benefit international projects and initiatives focused on developing infrastructure, systems and connectivity between all the member countries.
- Economic Development.
- Investment Promotion.
- International Trading.
- Identifying and initiating Investment.
- Financial Support through our Financial Partners.
- Identification of business sectors of interest with a focus on under developed countries.
- Creation of Banking license for CICC.
This will be achieved through:
- Tailored trade missions to exclusive destinations per sector of interest.
- Organization of International business conferences.
- International projects brought forward by members and directors.
- International business rounds by sector to promote business and further development.
- Tailored events designed by our Board of Directors in response to specific needs of our membership.
- Creation of international headquarters that expand the network on the ground, allowing for better connectivity between governments and institutions at public and private levels.